Pre-Micro Teaching

I am extremely excited about this week and microteaching! I am teaching in Tyrone with Ms. Hoy's Natural Resources class. I get to teach a 3-day lesson on the water cycle and I have a lot of cool things planned. On the first day, we are going to go over and learn some essential vocabulary for the water cycle and the students are going to create their own flip chart.


On the second day, we are going to play the water cycle game. I am excited for this game because it is going to get students up and around. They will have to name the proper process of the water cycle throughout the game. We will also be able to introduce water pollution into this step of the 3-day unit.

On the last day, we are going to get our hands dirty and look at how water can influence and move soil. We are going to talk about soil erosion. I can't wait to teach this day. Here is a YouTube video giving an idea about the type of lesson, the third day will be.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Biology Class Observation

Problem Solving Approach Reflection

Week 1 - Remain Calm and Teach On